Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome!

Well, here it is! I have been talking about doing a blog for a while now, and honestly it feels good to finally start one.
Well first let me introduce myself. My name is Caitlin though I most usually go by Cat, I have been interested in lolita fashion for the past 8 years, originally my interest started with Gothic Lolita but ever since I started wearing the fashion I have actually stuck to Sweet and Classical lolita.

I am a 20 year old college student who also works full-time as a checker at a grocery store, not the most glamorous job, but it pays the bills, and gives me a bit left over to save for the fashion we all love and crave. All in all I am an offbrand kind of girl myself, if I can achieve the look and spend the least amount of money? Hell yes I will. I don't understand the obsession with braundo, and I don't think I ever really will. I like to get the most bang for my buck so.... Offbrand and handmade items make up MOST of my wardrobe.

As for brands that I do like the style of? I prefer Baby the Stars Shine Bright, mostly because their full-shirred JSK's fit me like a charm and because I really like their prints, and Meta for basically the same reason.

The point I really want to make with this blog is us plus sized lolitas are basically the same as any other, only we tend to put up with a lot more grief for our size for absolutely no reason. I figure I am going to be updating about good deals of loliable things that I find, featuring awesome crafters and Etsy shops, and all-in-all sharing what it is like to be a plus sized lolita.

If you have any ideas for shops or crafters I should feature please don't hesitate to shoot me a line!
My email is chubbyloli@gmail.com.
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment